Friday 18 November 2011

£5 5 books






My project was based on looking into the amount of letters used in a book. I decided to count all the letters from my favourite childhood book Mrs Tiggy Winkle by Beatrix Potter. With this research I decided to create a series of books showing different ways of presenting this information. One book shows all the letters used and the amount of each in alphabetical order, one shows the same information but includes the illustrations to see whether the reader would read the book differently, one shows the same information based on each individual page and one shows the amount and the letters used on each page in order of most used. I designed the books with the same layout as the original book in order for it to create a narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment