Thursday 5 August 2010

Starting my Summer project

Finally i've started to think about my summer project. I find it quite daunting that this is the first uni project and want to make a good impression. The whole project is on living in opposition of yourself. The way i like to look at is breaking your own boundaries. Doing or forfilling something that you would never have thought you could do. As a starting point i've been looking at languages especially french due to my upcoming trip to Paris at the end of the month. How can i use and understand the language- teach the reader- break the boundary. Lets see how far i can go.. i was also interested in using photography and exploring/ being a tourist in my own town what can i find? watch this space.. Top picture of playing around on indesign with type and layout, however i would like to step away from the computer and try not to use it and make and explore with materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment